From gymnastics to traveling and hanging out with friends, Natalie shares her favourite things in life and also the people she looks up to in the gymnastics community. Natalie is one of Gymnastics Direct’s newest ambassadors but before this, she has been promoting the company’s brand through her awesome tumbling videos! Scroll through to get to know her a little bit more.
1. What do you love about your sport?
I love being able to challenge myself and meet new people. It keeps me fit and healthy and I love getting new skills! Where and how often do you train?What do you love about your sport?
2. Where and how often do you train?
I train 9 hours a week at Kingborough Gymsports @gymsportsteam
3. What are your three main goals?
- Make it to National Clubs
- Place first in my age group at States
- And to inspire others to start gymnastics!
4. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
My biggest inspiration is Katelyn Ohashi. Before she retired she was an incredible gymnast and promoted body positivity which I think is really important!
5. Name someone famous you’d like to meet in person and why.
Definitely Simone Biles, it would be so amazing to meet such a talented and inspiring gymnast!
6. What are your favourite things in life?
My favourite things are gymnastics, travelling and hanging out with friends!
If you’d like to see more videos of her, check out her Instagram page!