Located in Western Australia, Denmark Gymnastics is completely run by gymnasts mums and volunteers. They offer both recreational and competitive gymnastics for girls and recreational gymnastics for boys. They also run toddler and kinder gym groups from their gym.
1. How did your club start?
A very enthusiastic gymnast family who wanted all children to be able to give it a go.
2. How many kids do you train and what skills?
Kindy – Level 5 with 65 current enrolments
3. What are some of the objectives of the program?
We have a squad for gymnasts who wish to compete but also have recreational for children who wants to have a go.
4. What are you most proud of with your club?
Completely run by volunteers and mums who love gymnastics.
5. Why do you think your club is important to families and your community?
Our gym girls are like a gym family. It’s their little outlet to express themselves.
6. What’s a piece of advice would you give to a gymnast?
Try, persist and laugh x
Check out their website to find out more!
Want your gym to be featured on Club Focus? Contact us to find out how to get involved!